It is very generous of you to consider supporting the Dohnavur Fellowship with a donation. Whatever you are able to give will be of great benefit to the work they are doing there.
Cheques sent by post are still very welcome of course, but now there are several other ways in which you can give very easily to Dohnavur's work.
1) On-line: If you would like to make an on-line donation in UK pounds, you can do so here. This will take you to the Give.net charity site for the Dohnavur Fellowship Corporation UK, which sends all donations received directly to the Fellowship in India.
2) Telephone: We are trialling a telephone giving service, thanks to a kind donation covering the rental equipment, so you can give quickly and securely via the office telephone number 07516 736722 using a debit or credit card.
3) Bank Transfer: To donate directly via BACS, our account details are Lloyds Bank plc, The Dohnavur Fellowship Corporation, sort code 30 93 92, account number 02149232.
4) Amazon Smile: Go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk, and select The Dohnavur Fellowship Corporation from the list of charities, and follow the instructions for shopping with Amazon. The company will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price of your item (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to us.
5) Easyfundraising: Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and select The Dohnavur Fellowship Corporation as your cause. Click 'Support this cause' and then create an account. Online shopping at retailers such as John Lewis, M & S, Tesco, Argos, Boots, Currys, Viking and many others, will automatically trigger a small donation to the DF without any cost to you.
These online schemes are free to join, and it all helps the Dohnavur Fellowship. Thank you!